Parcelforce contact number – 0870 218 0703
Parcelforce is a trading name of Royal Mail Group Ltd. They offer services of delivering parcels across the United Kingdom and worldwide too. Mainly, they are based in the UK. The company was rebranded in 1990 from Royal Mail Parcels to Parcel Force, and then later in 1998, it was changed to Parcel Force Worldwide. For effective customer services, they have provided a Parcelforce contact number on their website, which is 0344 800 4466.
Calls cost £0.07 per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. Check with your provider because access charges vary from company to company, and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. We provide a call connection service, more details available on Ofcom's website.
If you would prefer to call Parcelforce directly, here are some of the departments you may wish to contact.
|PARCELFORCE DEPARTMENT||PHONE NUMBER|
|Customer Services||0344 800 4466|
They have 54 depots across the UK. Over the years, they have invested heavily in technology which has, in turn, made them offer world class services. They are in partnership with several companies that include; GLS, which comprises of 23 parcel delivery companies, EMS, which acts as a unity by bringing together resources of postal services worldwide. They also are in partnership with 24 postal partners.
They deliver parcels at home and other areas abroad. One of the options of getting access to the parcel that a client needs to be delivered is from the client’s home. However, there are other options for obtaining the parcel by instructing the client to drop off at their local post office or depot.
Parcel Force can easily access every house or any company’s physical address in the UK any day and at any time throughout the year. However, there have been numerous complaints about the effectiveness of the services of the company.
Common Complaints And How To Contact Customer Service For Parcelforce Complaint Resolution
Common complaints may include the following:
• Sometimes the parcel delivery might take longer than expected: Some customers have expressed their dissatisfaction with the delays in the livery process.
• Other clients have come forward with claims that their parcels were posted to unspecific addresses. For example, a person is living in Dallas, Texas, but is told that the parcel has been delivered to the United States post office. In such a case, one is advised to contact the customer service through the Parcelforce phone number. This step will help to clarify the customer's desired destination, and in this case, a post office near the residence of the customer to access it or even have it home delivered.
• Other clients in the past had taken to the Facebook page to complain that they were not accorded due respect when they called customer care services. It has also been reported in cases where customer care agents have kept clients on hold or even hanged up their calls. In such cases, one should be keen to note and remember the name of the customer care agent. Every customer care agent is supposed to announce their name at the beginning of the call. With their name, it is possible to lodge a complaint on their website so that the issue can be addressed.
• There have been cases whereby clients with hearing impairments want some clarification on a delivery issue. The company has a helpline specifically dedicated to customers who have hearing impairments. The helpline number is 080008555854.
• In the past, some customers complained about poor customer services at the Parcelforce offices. When they lodged complaints, the customer care services informed them on the working hours in the offices. This is to help one from going to the offices expecting to be served only to find them closed. The office hours at Parcelforce run from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm during the weekdays. On Saturdays they run from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, while on Sundays, they are from 9:00 to 5:00 pm.
• For the Welsh speaking customers who might want clarification on their parcels or would want to contact customer care for various reasons, parcel force has a helpline dedicated to Welsh speaking clients. The customer care line is 03448005550.
• Some people have complained that Parcelforce sometimes takes some time to get back to them after lodging complaints. A number of the approaches some customers have used to get quick responses are to file the complaints in the company’s social media accounts (Twitter http://twitter.com/parcelforce) and (Facebook: http://facebook.com/parcelforceworldwide). When one messages the company in their Facebook page, the social media customer service team is quicker to respond. However, it is advised to make sure you have filled in your complaint on their site to ensure that there is a record of the complaint. Just posting on social media platforms without filing the complaint will only result in one being directed to lodge it.
In case of such like issues, it is advisable to contact the customer service in an attempt to resolve the issue. A number of clients get in touch with the customer services, and after clarifying their issue, it is rectified. The best platform to lodge a complaint is on their website (http://parcelforce.com/). When you contact the management through this method, the resolution is likely to take place faster.
Phoning Parcelforce customer services in the UK - a guide
On the website, Parcelforce has a lodge a complaint specified page that makes it easy to cater to all complaints made. On the page, one can submit a claim. One can also keep track of their existing claims, thereby ensuring that your previous claims are acted upon. For better services, one is required to provide documents to support a claim, for example, a passport photo, proof of postage and the evidence of value.
There might also be certain complaints from people who were expecting delivery of their BFPO consignments. It is advisable to contact BFPO inquiries in the British Force Post Office. The Post Office is located at West End Road, Ruislip, ha4 6dq.
Most claims are brought forth by individuals who use third parties to send the parcel to them. The third party could be a person or a company. Some these companies include: Send it Now, Parcel r us, P4D, Parcel Monkey, Percel2go.com, Postagesupermarket.com, Inter parcel and others.
Customers who use such third parties to send parcels usually utilise the companies to lodge their complaints. This because placing the complaint by oneself might not yield the desired outcome.
In conclusion, when one decides to use Parcelforce services, it is wise to have Parcelforce contact number to keep in touch with the progress of your parcel.
Parcelforce Opening Hours
|8am - 7pm|
|8am - 7pm|
|8am - 7pm|
|8am - 7pm|
|8am - 7pm|
|8.30am - 5pm|
|9am - 5pm|
Parcelforce Head Office contact address
Parcelforce Headquarters UK
25 Caldecotte Lake Drive,